Flat for Rent medium term - Palermo Soho Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Lodging and Accomodations » Flat for Rent medium term - Palermo Soho « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brett Jones
Username: Brettski

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 8:59 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,

Hoping to hook up with someone who would like to rent and look after our 2 bed apartment in Palermo Soho while we are back in UK.
The apartment is available now for six months, possibly a year, depending on my work commitments here in UK.
It is light and modern, with aircon, cable TV, phone and 3GB broadband wireless internet. We have furnished it with Louis XVI style furniture.
The location is 2 blocks from subte D and major bus routes at Plaza Italia, 2 blocks from the Botanic Gardens and 5 blocks from Plaza Costa Rica, 9 from Plaza Serrano.
Super safe area and the building has 24 hour porterage and a police patrol box directly outside.
It is not designer-minimalist, no swimming pool or sauna, but it is clean, airy and we love it, so are looking for someone to care for it, hence no pets please.
We are asking only US$700 per month all inclusive (ex chargeable phone calls) for a six month contract and can arrange for a friend to meet you and show you round beforehand.
As this is my first post, I should introduce myself. I am from UK and recently married an Argentine in BsAs and applied for UK visa for her (not so straightforward as I thought), so if anyone has questions about procedures, etc I am more than happy to answer them. Also have some knowledge of learning Spanish from scratch, visiting Bariloche/Mendoza/Mar del Plata.
Hi Roberto, hope this is ok.
Brett

paul truong
Username: Pablo67

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 11:01 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Brett, did you get married in Buenos Aires? if yes, what are the procedures? I am in a long distance relationship with a woman from B.A. and thinking about getting married in B.A.
Let me know
Thanks

Paul

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1893
Posted on Wednesday, August 05, 2009 - 6:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Brett, welcome! If you feel like uploading some pictures of the apartment just go ahead. Here is how to do it (look for "images and clip art) http://www.travelsur.net/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi ?pg=formatting

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration