Accom in Buenos aires, from australia Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Lodging and Accomodations » Accom in Buenos aires, from australia « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

john lo
Username: Johnny

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 5:57 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
i'm travelling to buenos aires with my partner in mid september and are looking for an appartment or accomm to rent for a week.
most research looks like palermo and recoleta are worth staying at but are there any other recommendations.

do people have any good experiences with any sites or acomm?

thanks for help in advance

cheers
john

Michael Alan Shirley
Username: Mashirley35

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My husband saw your posting this morning and I would like to introduce you to our representative in BA- a fellow Aussie called Pericles James. He is doing a great job of managing our beautiful new Palermo Apt. when we are not there . Please feel free to look at the ReMax Website where he has placed an ad for us. The apartment was lovingly restored this spring and has only been rented out on one short let to , coincidentally, another Australian. We are only doing limited rentals as this is our home not an investment in the true sense of the word. Would love to hear that you find that it suits yo to a tee and that you will visit and learn to Love BA as we have done.... Sincerely, Jean Shirley

Michael Alan Shirley
Username: Mashirley35

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

John,
This is the Remax website: http://www.remax.com.ar/PublicListingFull.aspx?lKey=4085414f-b00e-4d40-ae50-a62204fc17c7&Index=5

Jean Shirley

(Message edited by admin on June 14, 2009)

Justin Reimanes
Username: Justofftheboat

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I would try Buenos Aires Stay, a British company in BA, I have had a very good experience with them of late. They are by far the best company I have used and I have used a few! www.buenosairesstay.com

ivan G
Username: Ivagagio

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Guys....
My brother rents in Buenos Aires as well, Guesthouse and Apartment. If you want to check if there is availability just type Giorgio's House Buenos Aires on Google and you'll find it. I didn't want to write the link cause I don't want to make spamming but anyway....I don't think it's so bad if I advertise a bit my brother and anyway he is really good :o)
http://www.giorgioshouse.com

Norma Graciela
Username: Graciela

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 9:39 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi John, if you are looking for excellent apartments in Buenos Aires, I offer you consult www.toliveargentina.com.ar. The profesionals who will atended you are very trusted people and also very kindly. All the apartments are in good conditions of maintenance so don t hesitate to consult them. Without paying cost administratives.

cheers
Grace

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration