Apartment, Hotel or B.B. in B.A. Pale... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Lodging and Accomodations » Apartment, Hotel or B.B. in B.A. Palermo District « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

sean cahoon
Username: Sean123456

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 11:50 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello!

I am going to B.A. in Sept. for at least 2 weeks and I am looking for good and cheap place to stay. In the Palermo District. Please help!

ivan G
Username: Ivagagio

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 - 12:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola Sean :o)
I don't want to make any advertisement...you just check and decide. My brother is the Owner of Giorgio's House Buenos Aires. You can check the website and what people say about it. I tell you that cause I know it's really good. It's not in Palermo but (at least for me) it's in a better area. I don't want to put the link here cause I am not a spammer. Just write on Google Giorgio's House Buenos Aires or Even Bed and Breakfast Buenos Aires and you'll find it.
Good luck and Enjoy Argentina :o)

Dolores
Username: Dolores

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 12:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,

I need to find a location for myself and two children from 15 Feb to 15 May. I need to have a pool and a safe garden area for them to play in either Recoleta or Palermo. I will be staying for three months and need a close location to a park and/or area where I can stroll with the babies. Does anyone have an ideal location (2 bedrooms) price and location.

Thanks,

D

Marilin
Username: Marilin

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 1:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola everyone,
I'm looking for an upscale apartment for about six to eight weeks this summer, 2 or 3 bedrooms. Whenever we visit BA we always stayed with my husbands family in Boca but the family wanted a house so they moved out of the city last year.
We have two children 13&9 plus our family dog, small breed 10 lbs and very well house trained. We've stayed in Recoleta and I really like it but I spend way too much money in the "specialty shops", the U.S. economy being what it is now we are looking for alternatives. I think the kids will probably like it better if we stay in Palermo or San Telmo, nearer to the real BA. My husband who grew up in BA (30 yrs ago) says Palermo but there are so many Palermos now I don't know which one is more family oriented. I on the other hand love the arts and draw and paint in my spare time not to mention how much I love Tango and would love to visit with my husband a boliche or two now and then so I'm leaning more towards San Telmo. I have visited all the websites Google found as well as el Clarin but there's so much to take in it's overwhelming.
If anyone has a place or knows someone that does please send me the info by email if you can't post it here.
Any ideas or recommendations appreciated.
Please help me find a place.
Thanks!
Marilin

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration