Estancias in Chubut Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Lodging and Accomodations » Estancias in Chubut « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bruno
Username: Bbr

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 - 4:11 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I am looking for estancias in the area of Gobernador Costa - Josť de San Martin in Chubut - along the Ruta 40. Any suggestions ?

Thank you Bruno

Bruno
Username: Bbr

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I was searching the web and found a hotel in Alto Rio Senguer - the name is Hotel Betty Jay. Has someone been there recently ? I have tried to call them, but none of the numbers I found in the web works (Tel.: (02945) 15687121/15690000/15680868). Has someone perhaps an e-mail address ?

Thank you !

Leticia Perez
Username: Perezl

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 11:21 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Recommendation on Estancia near San Jose de Areco, (or at least easy to get to on public transportation (anywhere close to BA)-- that is reasonably priced? I have seen travel books and many are very pricey...I am going in May. Planning another side trip to Colonia? Do you think these are good choices for end of May?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration