Kinds of hotels in Argentina Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Lodging and Accomodations » Kinds of hotels in Argentina « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alexander E. Sominsky
Username: Sominsky

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 2:43 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Now I'm preparing for my next January car trip around Argentina http://www.travelsur.net/forum/messages/2/2566.htm l

Reading web sites (I'm about nothing in spanish, I have to notice) I foud many kinds of lodgings in Argentina: hotels, hotelieres, cabanos, estancios etc.

What kinds of lodging do exist in Argentina? What's the difference? What about prices (in January)? What really means "Single", "Double", "en Suite", "breakfast" etc.? What about parking?

Jaquelin Dunaiewsky
Username: Jackyd

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 6:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Alexander,

It depends on where you would like to stay and visit.
In some places there are cabaņas to rent (cabains), (little houses maded by wood with your private kitchen and bathroom. You will find them in general in towns and small cities or inside parks. Or You can decide to go to an Estancia (farm with horses, swimming pool, animals and farm activities) and spend a couple of days. It's a wonderfull possibility if you can. You can be more in contact with the nature.
Re. to the prices in January in general they are more expensive than February since is the begining of the season and most of the people has his vacations at that time.
Re. to the breakfast: it depends on where you will take it. In general argentine breakfast has: bread, butter, medialunas( little croissants) coffe or tea and milk.If you go to a farm, they will give you home made cakes as part of the breakfast.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1595
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 2:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Adding to Jacquelin... don't forget about hostels too. I visited a few in Mendoza that were great.

(Message edited by admin on March 18, 2008)

Cristina Larson
Username: Marypickford

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello:

I am in BA right now with mi little princess (11Lb Havanese). I would like to take a trip to Salta. Anyone know about acommodations with pets? Argentines hotels, inns or hostels accept pets? Thanks in advance.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration