Looking for 2 bedroom apartment in BA... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Lodging and Accomodations » Looking for 2 bedroom apartment in BA from 11/22.. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cristina Sosa
Username: Leoandcris

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, I'm new here. Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment bedroom in BA , from the 22nd of this month(November) until the 29th(flexible with deaprture date). And then will need from around the 16th of January(flexible arrival date) for about minimum 2 months, and if we're happy there we'd like to stay until we find something to buy which will probably take time! My husband is argentinian and we're moving there from the US with our 10 year old.
We're looking to pay up to 1,200U$, and the areas we're interested are , for the first dates, Palermo or Recoleta only, but from January we'd be looking at also Belgrano, Barracas, Colegiales,etc,... Any help or info will be really appreciated, we've been looking all over and it's not easy to find apartments that are available.. Many thanks, Cristina PLEASE EMAIL ME AT crisclick@gmail.com or reply to this here!

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1373
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome, Cristina. If noone comes to the rescue feel free to pm privately some of the members that participate in the real estate threads as they may give you some leads... good luck.

Mariano Rodriguez
Username: Argentinatolet

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 1:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Critsina:
We rent a flat (we are direct owners) in the area between Downtown and Barrio Norte. It is very sunny, quiet and has it all: AC, roof fan, Cable TV, Broadband Internet, a full and very nice kitchen, cleaning lady and a long etc. We take care of every detail as it is the flat where we used to live and not a flat we bought for investing like everybody does.
As ther is not agency involved you will save 20% of the monthly rent.
We built a web for it: http://www.argentinatolet.com. Please feel free to have a look and contact us. Our email is info@690design.co.uk

Mariano Rodriguez
Username: Argentinatolet

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 1:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I forgot to say that has the better communication in Buenos Aires as it is 100 meters from one subway station, and 300 meters from another 2 subways lines, so you surrounded of all the subways lines and buses you will ever need in Buenos Aires. As I said it is very quiet though, as it is placed on a quite and historical small street.
Thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration