LetsGoArgentina review Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Lodging and Accomodations » LetsGoArgentina review « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

nico limpika
Username: Theagonizer

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - 2:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

hello, I'm an American looking at renting apartements in Buenos Aires. Does any one know if this agency is reliable. www.LetsGoArgentina.com If anyone has expreinces to share or know of a few reviews on the web about this place.

Thanks,
nico
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anna Nymus
Username: Aktraveler

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 6:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

weīre staying in a very nice apartment we rented through letīs go argentina. itīs in palermo viejo. the price is very reasonable ' around 350-week, and itīs clean, bright, and comes equipped with the computer iīm using to respond to you. itīs also got a large libraries of dvdīs, nicely equipped kitchen, etc. good location ' near restaurants, coffee bars, etc. we were met at the apartment by a nice young man. we signed the contract, i gave him the rent and deposit, and he gave us lots of good tips about BsAs. <i was nervous renting from them but they only required a $50 deposit, and i figured if it turned out badly i wasnīt out much money.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration