Erna working at her office... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Marketplace » Erna working at her office... « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

roberto
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2005 - 12:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Work, work, work...

Erna busy with clients
Erna busy with clients
Graciela, Erna and Vanesa - A day in December 2004
Graciela, Erna and Vanesa - A day in December 2004
Graciela, Danielito and Vanesa - December 2004
Graciela, Danielito and Vanesa - December 2004
Daniel, Erna and Vanesa...
Erna and her employees...

Anne O'Hanlon
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 9:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

My name is Anne O'Hanlon. I live in Dublin, Ireland. I am a mature student. I have just finished a course in Event Managment, Computers and Community Arts. Now I want to do what every student does, go back packing around the world!! Why not?
I would teach English for my keep. I am interested in Tango, art and golf. Any offers?

roberto
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 12:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Anne, we are not aware of any opportunities in your area of expertise. We are just a retail travel agency. But if you want to take the plunge Buenos Aires is not that expensive now a days, so you can risk a little and perhaps gain much. Just give it a shot for a couple of months down here and check it out for yourself. You can probably find rentals for USD $300/400 a month and food is cheap. Good luck to you.

karlee.haugrud
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2006 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola Anne!
If you would like you can check out our website at www.learn-spanish-guide.com We have a listing of Spanish schools in all of Latin America and lots in Buenos Aires! You can submit your C.V. to us and we will contact the schools to see if we can arrange Spanish lessons for you in exchange for your English lessons! On a personal note, have you taken a T.E.F.L. course? I'm presently taking the on-line course from Cambridge uni. and would highly recommend it if you're looking for a job!
All the best to you and HAPPY TRAVELS!
Karlee :-)
p.s. you're going to love Buenos Aires, you can find anything you're looking for there!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration