LOOKING FOR A SECURE + CHEAP ACCOMODA... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Marketplace » LOOKING FOR A SECURE + CHEAP ACCOMODATION « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ANDREAS
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I was a longtime-traveler and living in Buenos Aires now. I got to know here quite a few people speak spanish and i could arrange for you a place to stay.
Different hosts in Buenos Aires be it with a flat-mate, sharing kitchen, PC etc. As well as private rooms with your own facilities.
markus.andreas@gmail.com
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

sylvia
Username: Sylvia

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 11:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Andreas
Give me some idea about prices etc.... My Son and I would be looking for somewhere to stay arriving August / Sept. time. We hope to be staying in BA for at least 6 months to 1 year and maybe longer. When we arrive we would probably like to stay in a house sharing so, we would be looking for one room with two single beds... .let me know the price we could expect to pay for one week please. Place needs to be clean and safe.

Thanks
Sylvia

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration