Looking for feedback Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Marketplace » Looking for feedback « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jacob Young
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 12:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi. I'm looking into buying an apartment in Buenos Aires in the next few months, and I'm looking for a consultant to guide me through the process. Has anyone done business with the company Apartmentsba.com, run by someone named Michael?

(Message approved by admin)

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 374
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 12:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Jacob, Michael has been a member of this forum for quite some time. I understand your desire/need to look for references that will bring you some peace of mind before engaging in a business relationship, however, as the administrator of the forum I would prefer not to see threads that request feedback on members who have had a large history of positive contributions. It just feels a little bit awkward.

I personally have no doubts clients give their highest regards to Michael and perhaps some may wish to include their feedback here, but it will be best to look for this type of information in a more neutral zone, in my view. I'd also like to see such requests to be posted under a valid email address. This way, replies can be emailed for posters who are honestly looking for information.

(Message edited by admin on March 27, 2006)

Laura Zurro
Username: Sapphos

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 6:54 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Jacob, I can put you in touch with a couple of people who know more about the company if you'd like.
email me off the forum so we don't clog it up.
zurrolaur(at)yahoo.fr

Laura

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration