All the information you need about Ar... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Marketplace » All the information you need about Argentina! « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Juan Poniachik
Username: Sysgod

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2007 - 8:59 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I offer to find / give all the information requested (be it dance places, nice walthrough places, parks, what is the best recommended hotel to stay for $x, buses and subway directions, etc, etc) about Buenos Aires,
and also about other cities, like Bariloche, Mendoza, and other provinces (of which I would mostly have to go to province houses, make phone calls, etc, to find specific information about).

ALL YOU WANT TO KNOW about Argentina, before you travel, I can get it for you.

I will request for payment, AFTER you get the information and if you find / found it useful.
The price will depend of how hard the information is to find, and how much money took me to find it out. It won't be more than U$S 30 (unless my expenses sum up U$S 30, which I doubt).

Respond this thread with your questions / inquiries, or via e-mail to sysgod@fibertel.com.ar

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration