Guitars or trucks - Info needed Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Marketplace » Guitars or trucks - Info needed « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 883
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 3:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

If you have one post the information here please...

MB Nelson
Username: Eticket

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 10:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Arriving BsAs on 12/6/06 for two months. Does anyone have suggestions on how to find a decent used guitar for sale? Not bringing mine due to luggage costs, but would love to find a reasonably priced one to buy or even "rent" for 2 months.

thanks!

MBN

DANNY DOLCE
Username: Danny_dolce

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 04, 2007 - 5:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

importing trnsport trucks farm equipment any one knows if it is a good busness or is it just better to buy it there in Argentina as I'm thinking of purchasing land to retire on but still want to stay busy cultivating.

luciano pereira
Username: Luciano

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 2:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

All depends what kind of guitar you play and if you are or not professional a concert guitar from 1900s - spanish nylon string - is one thing and just a strat or les paul is other.

Just go to Talcahuano St. you even have a Rudy's Shop with Pensas G&L, Heritage

You also have Fusion in Sarmiento St. vintage and greatest imported like blueridge (made in china 'martin' for under a grand and very very good sound)

Great Luthiers: Go with 'Fanta' Bordeaux he made guitars for Robert Fripp - a one piece ovation like - and some of the best tango-fusion 335 meets 175 like guitar i played - The only one that beat that monster is a Gibson Byrland that is in another different league. He also have real PAFs and other goodies

For practice:

If is an electric what you need there are Agile guitars like in the states but here are called SX, there are plenty of fender, gibson and ricks but rent is no option for the price and buying and then sell is a total waste of money.

Luthier: If a nylon or acoustic is what you want there are very good guitars for a small price, pretty decent and way better for the money than americans ones, even better than canadians like Godin that are great bang for the bucks IMHO, good quality craftmanship here is great but electronics sucks and fishman, baggs and other are really expensive. For acoustic only are great - so bring your sm57 just in case ;) -

PD If you need an electric like a fender mim i have one spare and a boss gt-6 great for headphone practice. I also have a Fernandes lawsuit SG with VH1.

PD: I could even rent 'marsha' my plexi but may be a 4x10 it's not going to make you popular in a hotel room

luciano pereira
Username: Luciano

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 - 2:38 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Mmmm I think by the big weight of equipment and the specific gear for different crops you can buy it right here

Or use a dealer locator and compare a product that is available in your country. Remeber that are special regulations for that kind of goods.

http://www.deere.com.ar/es_AR/index.html?location= jdhome&tm=corp&link=ar

For more information you can ask in inta.gov.ar
0800@correo.inta.gov.ar (National Institute of Agricultural Technologies) I will help you to translate the request to spanish if you wrote it in the forum. Good Luck MB Nelson

(Message edited by admin on June 12, 2007)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration