Why Argentina? Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Argentine Culture » Why Argentina? « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Juan
Username: Callmejuan

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 3:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

You are planning to visit Argentina, could you share with us why?. Thanks in advance and have a nice trip.

sylvia
Username: Sylvia

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 11:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

We are planning to visit Argentina (BA) in the next few months... reason being we like to travel. We have lived in the Dominican Republic for over 4 years now and maybe we're looking for something more. I am currenly in London, UK... I came here to see if it would be possible to return here as my children need to finish their education here and not in the DR .. but for sure I cannot. The UK is so glum and unfriendly, very crowded and very restricting. People don't seem to have fun here and I am glad not to have to live here again. A visit for 3/4 weeks is just about enough... I am ready to leave!

I don't know if I will like Argentina but will give it a try as we did in DR. I have done a lot of research and of course this site is great too. I am looking forward to meeting some new people in BA ... all the things I have heard so far about BA are all good !

Gustavo Flores
Username: Xgustax

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 12:35 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Sylvia I think you will find Argentina to be very firmular in terms of culture (European) but also not like the UK because in Argentina people are very friendly and there is lots of Space =)! Plus Argentines love to have fun. This is ashame to hear about the UK other have told me also the same thing =(. When will you be going?

sylvia
Username: Sylvia

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2006 - 4:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I am currently in London and cannot wait to leave and to start planning my visit to BA.
Luckily the weather is great... but this is not normal to have so much sunshine here.. although it's summer !!
Last year I was in Rome visiting a friend .. I loved Rome and hoped to have travelled around Italy but as I decided to move to BA soon I only have time to visit London this time.
I am very European in my ideas and I hear that BA culture is the same. I look forward to meeting many of the people from this forum soon.

PS. I am so sorry that Argentina did not win against Germany

With kind regards
Sylvia

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration