Argentina TV and radio Podcasts Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Argentine Culture » Argentina TV and radio Podcasts « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

FN
Username: Travelpaws

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 1:26 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Do any Argentinean TV and radio stations offer Podcasts of their programming? I've searched the iTunes store on Apple, but no luck. What are the names of some broadcasters? If the TV/radio stations have web sites, would it be possible to post links on this forum? Thanks in advance.

andy
Username: Bignames

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 11:39 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Go to jumptv.com They broadcast Telefe canel 11 from Buenos Aires I always try to watch Susana Gimenez. There is a fee though.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 3:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

FN, links can be part of a post as long as they are useful but I may also edit them and make them non-clickable.

FN
Username: Travelpaws

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 7:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, andy, for the tip on jumptv.com. It's a good start for me, though I'm on the hunt for free Podcasts.

Thank, Roberto, for the guidelines. Since finding specific Podcasts on iTunes isn't always easy (with the amount of Podcasts world-wide), it's sometimes easier to find out about them directly from the broadcasters, who often offer direct links to their Podcasts from their web sites. This was the only reason I was asking about web links. I was hoping others might post links to the web sites of the various TV/radio broadcasters in Argentina since I have no idea who the broadcasters are or what the various TV/radio stations are called. Actually, if I could get the exact names of a few broadcasters, that might be enough. With specific names, I could do targeted searches in iTunes. Appreciate any insight at all.

andy
Username: Bignames

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

one popular station is telefe http://www.telefe.com.ar/

hope it helps. if you find it for free let us know. I paid 27.00 for three months on Jump TV and got a 20.00 gift card for target so my net was 7.00 for three months. I thought that was worth it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration