Price list for various media ad Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Investment opportunities in Argentina » Price list for various media ad « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Trangle
Username: Trangle

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 3:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Anybody knows the price of different various ad media, like Cable TV, Poster, News Paper if I want to play advertisements over them?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1822
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 - 9:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Are you in Argentina currently?

If so, most print media works with small brick and mortar outlets that take the ads for them. These are little shops located in places with large pedestrian traffic such as Florida street in downtown Buenos Aires. All you have to do is pick up any newspaper and somewhere in that edition you will find out how this works. These shops may also take ads over the phone for free for some sections of the newspaper. In addition, they usually distribute ads for many other print media. I once had to do something similar and agreed to an ad in person and then continued using their services while I was already in the US, via fax and telephone. I arranged someone to pay them locally.

I would not know about cable TV, radio or poster. If it is this comprehensive you may have to contact a professional ad agency perhaps.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration