Start a Chinese Tour Agency in B.A Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Investment opportunities in Argentina » Start a Chinese Tour Agency in B.A « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

KENNETH YOUNG
Username: Youngken

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 1:58 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I am a Chinese in Hong Kong and I can speak fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin.I can speak a little Spanish as well.
Anybody interested in setting up an tour office in BA with me?

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1807
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 2:07 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Kenneth, welcome.

Please expand. What would this tour agency in Buenos Aires really do? Is this to promote China/HK to argentines or viceversa? Do you have a travel agency in Asia? Or do you have any experience at all in the travel industry?

KENNETH YOUNG
Username: Youngken

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 2:18 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

We can offer local tour / accommodation to the Chinese tourist in BA.
On the other hand, we can provide cheap air ticket / tourist package for Argentinan to visit China / HK.
I have many easy ways to get cheap ticket / accommodation from Europe to HK (may be also from Argentina to Europe / USA)
Hi, Roberto. Are U an Argentinan?

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1808
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 2:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, I am argentine. Still trying to figure out in what capacity you want to partner. For example, do you represent a travel agency and does the agency have a IATA number? If part of the deal is to sell packages to incoming chinese citizens, then I must assume that there is a working travel agency on the other side. More questions would be how to handle the incoming chinese tourists who may speak little english, let alone any spanish. Anyway, could you please post details in regards to the kind of experience you/your team may bring to the table? This is probably the minimum people here may want to hear before considering this an offer worth taking a look at. Good luck!

(Message edited by admin on November 27, 2008)

Living in Patagonia
Username: Soulskier

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 8:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bring on the Chinese, they are the ones with the money these days! Don't forget us in Bariloche Kenneth.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration