Property mendoza Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Investment opportunities in Argentina » Property mendoza « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Leandro
Username: Leandro

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 11:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe interested in this opportunity. I have to sell a property in the center of the city of Mendoza, called the Rioja very next street to street V. Zapata. It has 3 bedrooms, a cellar or basement, kitchen, patio, balcony, bathroom, living room, garage, three innings, all services. When you are interested I can send by mail over data ownership.
Sorry we are developing our website.
The value is 143,000 dollars.
If you are interested have another property much more expensive but the house is for consulates, it is in a residential area.

Contact me can get what they want:
Realestatemza1@gmail.com
0261-4203635
549261-155863923

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 6:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Leandro... why don't you post some more specs? Photos, square feet, surroundings (coffee shops, restaurants, cybers...) Thanks.

Leandro
Username: Leandro

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 9:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Roberto thanks! The house is in a place estratigico center or city of Mendoza. This close to the bus terminal, banks, universities, shooping, of the restaurant, shops, avenue St. Vincent and shoe martin, the house is at the center of the city in one of the avenues more traffic in the province of Mendoza, that leads to this nearly all commercial and business centers are concentrated because everyone in the vicinity. Situated on the street between Rioja Alem and V. Zapata. The house overlooks the mountain. Have all services, telephone, gas, electricity, etc.. Any consultation in touch with me to send them by e-mail photos or other consultations.

Leandro.vdv @ gmail.com

WTMendoza.com
Intermediate Member
Username: Welcometomendoza

Post Number: 203

Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 12:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I want to make people aware of two intresting situations here in Chacras de Coria, Mendoza

First, a property for sale at $295k USD

http://www.wtmendoza.com/mendozaliving/views/prope rtylistings.asp?propertyID=18

This property is being repreented by Marcelo Garcia Diaz, a local realtor whose contact details are listed in the ad, and if you want to talk with the owner directly, let me know I just have to let the realtor know your details also.

Secondly, which could even be applied to the above property as a main house, but could be applied to any property around here:

If there is anybody out there who would like to take advantage of an excellent house construction project manager here in Chacras de Coria just south of Mendoza, I can vouch for him personally, he built my home. He has a loyal team of workers because he treats them right. He tends to focus on very high quality construction theory, and he is right now looking for a few clients that want to do a project properly, which means proper financial planning also. This will benefit a future homeowner who doesn’t want to play the game of weekly price increases, labor and material shortages, or low quality construction...all frequent topics in Argentina.

If he doesn't lock in a few clients in the coming weeks, he has 4 approved home construction projects that he designed himself, that he would like to start on at least 2 of them, for his own personal benefit, and he intends to sell/lease them once they are done.

He is not advertising this offering, and has just put the word out to his friends just recently.

This guy grew up in Chacras…knows the construction materials market very well in Mendoza, has a very excellent contact base, and is a very decent and honest guy.

He does not speak English, but initial and ongoing translated communications can be arranged and built into a firm cost for the build life of the home and beyond.

An example of a recent home he did personally is available to see via photos and in person.

If anybody has an interest into getting to know and tapping in this man's fairly new (3 years) but strong track record and the track record of his workers, please PM me.
If you can speak Spanish, I will put you in touch with him directly. If you don’t I can arrange an interpreter at market cost.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1601
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 10:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That clay oven... what a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration