Exporting from ba Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Investment opportunities in Argentina » Exporting from ba « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

laura breckham
Username: Turning_porteno

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 9:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

just curious if anyone has experience shipping or exporting goods from buenos aires to canada? what can i expect at the argentine border customs?? any drama?

Bob Frassinetti
Username: Frassinetti

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 5:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Exporting from Argentina to the world: The ins and outs ......... it all depends on what goods you are talking about, as to Antiques, Collectibles and Art, they are now going and undergoing a special treatment since the Government’s Cultural office demands that each of these items leaving the country has a permit stating that these are not stolen or protected pieces, there value, they are photographed and documented and can be confiscated if not properly presented the documents at any port of exit as much by ship and container as by air, or accompanied luggage....... This all has to be taken care of, well before departure and once presented at costumes, unless its accompanied aboard by the buyer when he/she leaves at the airport, need a to be double checked, all again the papers by the e Art and Cultural office board, all a rather an excessive hazel and time consuming period ........ let me know if this is of help, Bob

farmersbase
Username: Farmersbase

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 5:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

we would be interested in IMPORT of antique, ancient
tractors from ARGENTINA

is that possible Mister Frassinetti ??

greetings from the netherlands

Bob Frassinetti

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 5:36 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello to The Netherlands, Yes, exporting tractors to any part of the world is possible and paper work can also be similar to the paper work I have already described above, depending to the age of the tractors involved.... purchasing and buying tractors need to be documented by “escribano” and final payment must be done through official channels, also in this case payment must be done to a licensed exporter by way of "Banco Nacion", please email me privately if interested, cheers, Bob Frassinetti

PS; And please call me Bob.
an old steam tractor Case from Argentina

farmersbase
Username: Farmersbase

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 5:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

attn.MR.BOB: we will come back on this machine tomorrow

Pedro Cornejo
Username: Pedro_c

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 7:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

How about this story about exported tractors from Chile and Argentina to Germany. Find me one and I'll give you a cut.

http://dmgonzam.h8red.cl/2006/05/14/misterio-del-o ro-nazi-develado-fue-exportado-en-tractores-lanz/

luciano pereira
Username: Luciano

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 5:02 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi if you need any help i am an argentinian lawyer and law professor willing to collaborate. Please feel free to contact me at lpereira[at]derecho[dot]uba[dot]ar

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1143
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 6:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Luciano, you are welcome here but we frown upon self-promotional messages. The forum has close to 900 members who have contributed one way or another in different times. In regards to this, there are several threads that relate to legal issues (real estate, finances) where your opinion may be valuable. And this may be even better for you, as it may bring fimer leads.

W Piccione
Username: Mrspicci

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Does anybody know how to get an exporting license or how to contact whatever government agencyn to get it-export antiques to the USA.
Yes, I know there is alot of paperwork involved, etc. It would be done threw an American company with import license.

I heard only a few export licenses are given out-is that true? If so, does anybody know how to double up with someone who already has one. Thank you for any suggestions.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1316
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Check with http://www.cera.org.ar/. In my time, it wasn't that difficult but you needed a corp.

W Piccione

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, October 01, 2007 - 1:45 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Roberto:
Thank you for the information. I am with an American company that has an international import license. However, I have to find out about the Argentine side of this business.
Thank you !

Bob Frassinetti

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

To export from Argentina, you will need an export license, a forwarder as well as a customs broker, first its best worked with a company that provides all 3 services together, so every one will work towards a common gaol.

Special permissions are needed for items like Art and Antiques, even Wines and practically everything, you will also have to check these requirements from the start both here in Argentina and in your country of export. Taxes are charged both sides……..

Payment for exported items must go thru official a channel, that means tight controls on invoices and amounts paid for these items….. if you are looking to start your own Export Import company its possible, there are rules and regulations like in any business but any “registered company” can get a permanent licence. It’s basically paper work + some kind of cash guarantee.

Let me know if I can be of some more help?

I deal with exports as there are several things I help ship out, included art and antiques and even antique tractors, hope I HAVE BEEN OF SOME HELP, Bob Frassinetti

Lanz Bulldog also known as a Pampa Tractor

Tom
Advanced Member
Username: Diverdown48

Post Number: 449

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 2:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Great looking steam tractor Bob.

There are companies in Buenos Aires who whill handle the paperwork for you, getting the permits and such for exporting.

I have the phone number of one somewhere. I will look for it and post it here.

W Piccione

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Tom:
I would greatly appreciate those numbers!
Much appreciated.
Mrs. P

Tom
Advanced Member
Username: Diverdown48

Post Number: 452

Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 5:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey W
Sorry it has taken me so long to get this info for you.

the guy I talked to worked for this company,

In Spanish it reads Despachante De Aduna. My Altavista.com translater said it was "Employee of Customs"
His name is Osvaldo A Pisano
the email address is oap@osvaldopisano.com.ar

I just met him once and he spoke English, actually did some translating for me at Argentina Fauna

Good luck

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration