Real Estate Buenos Aires v's Cities W... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Investment opportunities in Argentina » Real Estate Buenos Aires v's Cities World Wide « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob Frassinetti
Username: Frassinetti

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 1:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Real Estate Investments in Buenos Aires v's other Major Cities World Wide

Today, Latin America's most read news paper has published an interesting article on a matter we've been pointing out for the last couple of years:
the great appeal of the Argentine Real Estate Market.

A comparative study carried on by the prestigious Clarin Newspaper shows that investing in Bricks in the South American version of Paris is not only profitable but also an outstandingly clever move.

Figures talk better than a thousand words: a square meter (some 3.28 feet per meter) in top notch Buenos Aires goes for about 1,500 dollars. While in New York in a similar area the value rises to 12,000 dollars and in London the value is even higher reaching the average of 18,000 US dollars.

Facts are facts, no question about this. However someone might argue, "well, Buenos Aires is no New York or London". Indeed not, and that's what makes of this Southern cosmopolite capital an even more appealing real estate investment.

The top notch quality living standard in Buenos Aires goes for much less than what it would an equivalent lifestyle in either of the mentioned cities.

According to the London paper The Sunday Times "Buenos Aires offers some of the finest properties in the world". Following that line of thought is an article published by Austrialian Magazine International Living, who ranked BA 10th in their best quality of life cities -the survey took into account
193 cities around the globe-.

Aesthetically attractive, with a mild weather and a cosmopolite feel expressed in its endless cultural and social activities that feature an avant-garde edge of renovation, Buenos Aires has turned from ugly duckling into the Bell of the Ball.

The city once named the "city of Good Aires" bathed by the shores of the immense River Plate offers its sophisticated newcomers a bit of Europe, a bit of the US and a bit of Latino flavor to create a brilliant yet unique combination.

A true novel sense of style that has been touring worldwide runways in the shape of fashion, has now its brick form in the newest and modern architecture of the city, which is at the same time exploring the virtues of modernity while it strives to conserve its own identity by preserving its aesthetic patrimony and historical constructions.

This gorgeous and SAFE Latin American city stands appart from other gorgeous places such as Mexico DF or San Pablo or Rio, where while prices are a bit lower the fear of insecurity undertakes any serious projecting.

Investing in Buenos Aires is not the equivalent of relocating, though many do so and enjoy a life of leisure and pleasure, a true retirement or a young lifetime experience. Many investors also find that investing in BA is like buying a holiday home in an extraordinary location, and in stead of staying in hotels, they have a home away from home. And while they don't use it, their newly acquired property "pays for itself" by renting it to fellow intrepid travelers who wish to experience BA from a local's point of view.

Bob Frassinetti, Buenos Aires, Argentina
A door opens in Argentina

Tom
Advanced Member
Username: Diverdown48

Post Number: 329

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 5:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I knew that :-).

Apartmentsba.com
Intermediate Member
Username: Saint

Post Number: 143

Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 5:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Here is the link.

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2007/03/01/laciudad/h -04215.htm

Actually I'm a bit unhappy with the Clarin as I specifically told them I did NOT want to participate in their story. I don't mind international publications but I always turn down the local newpapers (other than the BA Herald in the past) because I simply have NO local clients. I refuse to rent to locals and really although I do have locals that hire me, I prefer to work with foreigners so all these kinds of things cause is more emails telling them we can't work with them.. Oh well..that's the press for you...

I'm surprised they still took content from my website without permission and mentioned my name in the story. Oh well I guess that wouldn't be the first time....

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration