Happy to visit Argentina! Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » Happy to visit Argentina! « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

deb
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2006 - 5:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

ola erna!

what a pleasure for ken and i to have the oppurtunity to meet you...you are as much of a sweetheart as i thought you were from your e mails. although we thought our trip home would be uneventful, on our last flight from washington dc to philadelphia (a 30 minute commuter flight) they lost our luggage! after all the flights in arg. they did find and deliver to our home that evening. i also discovered in unpacking that my cell phone is lost. i believe this may have happened on the aerolines argentina flight from santa fe to ba. my tote bag slipped and the man in the seat behind me retrieve some of the belongings. perhaps he nor i saw the cell phone. is there any direction you can give me to find out if the airlines retrieve the phone? cannot believe the trip is over. much thanks and affection.

deb

(Message approved by admin)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration