PLASTIC SURGERY Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » PLASTIC SURGERY « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Username: Sweet_pea

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 5:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I want to have plastic surgery done in Argentina (Tummy Tuck and Buttocks Implants). Has anyone heard of Dr. Sala and Dr. Roblasina of GoScultura. Also any can I find a place closer to London England where I can have the procedures done professionally at a good rate.

Massave
Username: Massave

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 8:17 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi there
The companies are changing the names of the doctors so you dont approach them individually. Dr Roblasina is Dr Marcelo Robles.
You can contact him directly and compare prices.
Good Luck

clifford bruce cummins
Username: Cliffordbe

Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Has anyone had surgery with dr.Jorge Alberto ??--I am comming to b.a. from florida--I do not want to travel with cash- any solutions >??

James Guglielmino
Username: Jgug1

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Why not American Express Travelers Checks...They are accepted as cash but are completly safe as long as you record the numbers.
Good luck.

clifford bruce cummins
Username: Cliffordbe

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 3:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

has anyone used this doctor or have any information ??--Dr. Fabio Perez Rivera

Massave

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 9:05 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I would stear clear of Dr Oscar Zimman. He is unable to tell the truth and is very dishonest.

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member
Username: Michael795

Post Number: 149
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 9:14 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dr Z also accepted a patient which had a year old blood test and EKG. When other doctors want those test within 30 days. That doesn't tell me much.

Victor W.
Username: Wvictor

Post Number: 89
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 10:20 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dr. Lodolo did several surgeries on my wife, she is very happy. He was very hones with us, and refused to make the surgery if we did not stayed more days to have a proper checkup and enough time to remove the stitches without being dangerous. My wife have no scares at all, but that of course goes too with how good your skin can heal... An year after the surgery we went back to Argentina to finish some business, and she went for a control, and he did not charged us anything for it.

Grace Light
Username: Kat

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 12:09 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Beware!!!
You are very lucky, indeed!!! I've spent a great deal of time researching cosmetic surgery in Argentina and the horror stories of botched results of Dr. Lodolo are many, frightening and legendary. I've met many of his victims-- er-- patients and seen the results of his handi-work up close. I also know one of his former co-workers and his accounts of Lodolo's incompetance and callousness are chiling. Google his name, Dr. Mario Lodolo, and read for yourself about his inepititude and the lawsuits against him.
Buenos Aires does have many wonderful cosmetic surgeons. Do extensive research, read everything you can get your hands on about the doctors you're interested in, check with their former patients and insist on seeing photos of their results before you decide to commit your body, money, hopes and time to any doctor.

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 1:33 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Amen !!!! On your statement Grace on doing extensive research and contacting former patients of surgeons asking to see photos.

Victor W.

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 2:44 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

You know.... that is the problem of Google these days, it is very easy to believe all you see in Internet, and it is very easy to have a mistake crashing your career. When I was told that he was going to be her surgeon, not our choice at the time, I did that, googled it, and saw things that alarmed me badly, but I did not had another chance at the time, since we where a a victim of Plenitas, so I went there and faced him, with prints of all what I found in Google, that to be honest, was not as much as you said, where many mentions, but all about the same case, and he explained me the mistake he made on do the surgery on a person he should rejected, but because of professional courtesy, he can't give details, or refute the implications, because that would violate his vows.

Next he showed me a huge portfolio of pictures, and his office was full of people when I got there.

So I have no preference neither any affiliation with him, but hate when people just talk bad about someone without having any personal contact or hearing the other side.

Indeed is a very difficult decision to make, probably for every good review you find you will find another that is not happy about it.

jake portelli
Username: Leksey

Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 7:38 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

HELLO CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUE PLENITAS. I HAD PLASTIC SURGERY THERE AND THEY MADE MY LIVE A LIVING HELL. I WANT THEM TO PAY FOR THE SUFFERING IM STILL GOING AFTER TWO YEARS THAT I HAVE DONE THE SURGERY. CAUSE IM FROM ABROAD I HAVEN`T FOUND A LAWYER WHO COULD HELP ME, SO I AM LOKKING FROM A LAWYER FROM THERE.

Victor W.

Post Number: 91
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 12:35 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Not to discourage you, but to be realistic, you probably should forget about it and move on with your life. Argentine laws protect those kind of crooks, they open "sociedades anonimas" knowing that they can do all they want, and the law will not be able to touch them, their personal money can not be touched once the company goes to bankruptcy, and if you find a lawyer that will tell you he can do something, you will only end losing more money.

My brother in law is a lawyer in Argentina, and his first advise was, try to talk to them and get your money back on good terms, because threatening them will only piss them off against you and they will never give your money back. And that is what I did, called many times, every day, wrote about my experience here, and in many more places, until they payed me back the costs of the extra time we had to stay and the air fares and all what was spend because of their ineptitude.

Again, I'm very sorry about your problem, but is you pursue the path of sue them, if will only become more bitter. I'm an Argentinean, and I know how things work on my country, and law in on the side of the thieve.

Iris Plaisance
Username: Mommie16

Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 12:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have been talking to Dr. Guerrisi in Argentina for a facelift, ears pinned back, and lipo to hips only. Does anyone have any input on Dr. Guerrisi? So far, I've heard nothing but rave reviews and he does not care for these tourist promotion companies. You deal with him alone. He's a bit more expensive, but is head of the hospital in his field. I'd appreciate any input. Thanks in advance--Iris from Louisiana

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 1:31 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Iris, I had a facelift, lipo on my neck, besides eyes done in 2009 with Dr. Guerrisi and I can tell you that he is a artist of a surgeon. He will not do tourist surgery promotion, he doesn't have to. He also will not do aggressive surgeries he believes in a natural look. I can tell you that my family and friends just can't believe I had this refreshment done since there aren't any visible scares. His practice is strickly family and they are very supportive and will do anything for their patients. I highly recommend him. ..... Michael

Lori G
Username: Ladyhavingfun64

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2012 - 5:27 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Iris, ditto what Michael shared. I also had Dr. G. perform a few procedures on me. I plan to have a little more work done in the future and will ONLY use Dr. G. Also, if you need help with where to stay, eat, transportation, etc....Michael is a great resource! He helped us tremdously!

Thanks again Michael, hope all is well with you!

Lori G

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2012 - 5:29 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

And Iris, I live in Alabama, hello neighbor!

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2012 - 7:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

You are welcome Lori, anytime I can be of help. All is well and hope the same at your end.

Massave

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2012 - 9:08 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I agree with all the positive reviews on dr guerrissi. He is absolutely the only dr you can trust in buenos aires. All the other organizations plenitas, dr tuny, dr bukret etc all pay a great deal to pump up their reputations. Websites such as real self.com make it hard to leave truthful reviews. This is the only message board where people can leave honest feedback.
Stick with dr guerrissi. He is honest, very talented, and cares about his long term reputation.

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 8:53 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. Michael or Marilyn or some others that have had surgery with Dr. Guerrisi. I absolutely love the emails I have rec'd from this doctor. I plan to have him do my facelift and lipo/hips and ears. Before I commit; I really want a dcotor that will give me a facelift "to take a few yrs. off "; is there any other doctor aside from the scary tourism reviews that I should consider in Brazil? I really and truly cannot afford these things, but I deserve to treat myself after the many things that happened to me to cause me to be disabled.I want to make the RIGHT decision.So far Dr Guerrisi is my choice. Michael, where do I stay to be near the clinic? What is the closest airport to fly in that location? Can I go alone or should I take my hubby with me? Or can I manage alone? Trying to save money!!!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million in advance. Iris from Louisiana}

Iris Plaisance

Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 8:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Lori from good ole Alabama. Any suggestions from you? My main concerns are if I should go to Dr. Guerrisi or is there another place in Brazil that is better? Or another country???? But, if Dr. Guerrisi remains my choice; can you help with info. on accommodations near his clinic. Did you go alone or did you need someone with you? Is it OKAY to go with U S money? for the hotel? or anything I might need???? Have a good day! Iris from Louisiana}

Lori G

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Iris. There are fine doctors in Argentina. But I sorted through all my choices and had personal recommendations for a few doctors there. I almost went with Dr. Silvestre but after Dr. G and I corresponded I became more interested that he takes better care in his involvement. You talk directly with him. Not an assistant. Not a handler. Not his nurse. Him. Even though he struggles with his English we managed to get our messages understood. I speak some Spanish and I also used an online translator and would send him both English and Spanish and he always responded.

He can be frustratingly slow to respond sometimes. He is a busy doctor and he sometimes puts e-mails low on his list for the day/week. So please be patient there but he will get back to you.

I looked at Thailand, Dominican Republic, and Chile. Argentina was decided because of this board and the help people here gave me. However i admit Chile is tempting if I were to start over looking.

Dr. G will not do some procedures. Either because he does not think the technology is where it needs to be or he does not believe it is right for you. I was thrilled with my results. he is gentle and caring and is a an old school doctor and gentleman. And he will turn down work if he thinks he does not fit a patient. On top of that his family becomes your family while there. They took my boyfriend to his house to help him.

His wife works in his office. His daughter held my hand through the hospital check in. His son was with him in the operating room.

As far as where to stay, I wouldn't be awfully concerned about staying close to his office or clinic. His office is in the Ricoleta district. Nicest part of town there is. But you don't need to stay close. Taxis get you across town for like $5. No I'm not kidding. Subway to anywhere is like $1. Gets you to within a block or so of his office. Another thing that impressed me. My appointment was for 2PM. He arrives at 2PM promptly and dressed in a suit. At the hospital he said i will see you tomorrow at 9AM. (That was a Saturday). He arrived at 9AM promptly. The staff was spectacularly nice to me and efficient.

The day of my surgery he sent a car to pick me up and a car took me home after I was released. I was released 2 days after my multiple procedures.

I would not recommend going alone for various reasons. But mainly you will need some help in recovery. Once released my b/f helped me with getting up and down and personal needs. He recommends someone be there to help you. I can't disagree. I would have been in a bad way trying to do what I needed to for the first 2 days. By the 3rd day I was doing light sightseeing.

Take U.S Money. Use the major exchange centers and not the small street vendors. The best exchange was at the airport. In fact Michael Callero here helped me know which ones to go to right at the airport. There are specific ones that give you better exchanges.

They will often take USD in establishments, but you don't get a great exchange rate at all. But only get like $200 at a time worth. because you get hardly nothing going back the other way in exchange. We were down to our last like 6 Pesos for our last meal leaving. That was a stretch and we had to get a really cheap meal.

I am thinking about a summer trip. Be happy to go together if you like and that suits you. Fly out of Dallas or Miami.

Hope I didn't leave out anything you asked. Drop me a line if I can help more.

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 11:17 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Lori, the information you sent was wonderful. Can you tell me why you would have considered Chile'? That is so sweet for you to offer to join me. I will get back with you on that one. Depends if hubby wants or doesn't want to come. The reason I asked about accommodations is because some of these places are a bit pricey and if I will be there for a couple weeks, I really can't spend too very much; but want quality at the same time.Well, I should say clean and internet and buffet breakfast inclusive and restaurant, etc. Between the 3 procedures, hotel, flight, meals, etc., it's climbing up there.I tried responding to your email, but I couldn't get rid of the lines and v's. I priced flight and they seem to run approximately $1400 roundtrip leaving New Orleans. Will be seeing my Vascular surgeon May 23rd and if he says it's OK for me to stay under for a few hrs., then I can get with Dr. G and pinpoint a date.I appreciate your help immensely. Will get back with you pretty soon. Thanks a million! Iris}

Lori G

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 5:48 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Chile is a very progressive country, English is much more spoken and the exchange rate was even better than Argentina.

You did good on flight prices. At the time I lived in Fla and Miami was the best/cheapest. I now live in Fairhope, Al. 2 hours from Nola now. So that would likely be my chosen airport as well.

Michael Calero on the board here, helped me with an apt. there. His at the time g/f also named Iris, had an apt. there that she rented us. It was very reasonable and super convienient. I don't know if Michael still offers that place or not, but look in the forums here at apartments for rent. There are plenty.

All of them will be very near little shops and restaraunts and you can have them deliver. BA is one of the cheapest and nicest cities to eat cheaply. We had a laundry 4 doors down that would pick up and drop of your laundry. Spotless, folded, and perfect for like $4 to your door. Nicest Chinese people I ever met. My b/f would walk down, order breakfast and bring it back. Or you can cook inside the apt. It was VERY affordable to stay there for the 2 weeks I stayed.

On top of that my b/f got dental work done while I was recovering. His total for all of it was $300. He got a lot of work done.

Here is my e-mail. ladyhavingfun64 -@- yahoo.com

(Message edited by admin on April 15, 2012)

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 10:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Lori. I would have liked to have included dental while I was there, but once I priced veneers "although alot less than here" I can't afford everything. And Dr. G suggested I not do this combining his work as well and I agree with him fully. I lookecd at the apts. and was leary due to the eating thing, but happy to hear there are nearby places for meals as well as the laundry. Wow, it is very inexpensive. Don't know how old you are, but I'm 59. I am pretty familiar with your location name in Alabama. I used to live in Gulf Breeze Fl. and I'd drive right past there coming home and back. I will email you later to your email address. Might have to check your spam or junk mail. mine is mommie -@- viscom.net
Will talk soon. Took my meds a couple of hrs. ago and nothing is working. waiting for the next round and then I am usually better then.
Sure pray the vascular doctor approves this idea of mine to have my surgeries with Dr. G. Wish his appt. wasn't so far away, but "OH WELL" not like I can go now. Me and Dr. G have to get together on a date after I get the green light. Take care and thanks again. Have a wonderful day

(Message edited by admin on April 15, 2012)

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 2068
Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 6:58 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I have edited both emails to prevent automatic bots from picking them up. But you will know how to re-edit.

Gabriela
Username: Gabyrink

Post Number: 26

Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello old friends!!!

I am back. Actually, I am really back. I'm in Argentina right now. Unfortunately I didn't come here for fun and "stitches" (LOL) but I'm happy to be here. I need your advice. Does anyone know of a good place to do implants and dental prosthesis? The drawback is that I am only here until this coming Friday, so it only gives me 4 or 5 days... I am not even close it'd be possible. I looked up DENTALIA, but then I found lots of bad reviews about them. Does anyone know anything about them or can recommend a good place?
THANKS!!!!!!!

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 5:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone
Still wanting to see Dr. G and hopefully in Sept. to have procedures done. I'm currently waiting for my cardiologist report to have all completed for an big OKAY. Can anyone tell me where's the closest town near Dr. G.'s hospital? I am thinking of renting an apt., but want to be near his hospital. Any help is greatly appreciated. Hope all is well and God Bless! Iris Plaisance from Louisiana

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 166
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 5:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Iris, Dr G has his office in Recoleta (in the city) but he lives in Quilmes which is south of the city. He does his procedures at a hospital in Quilmes which is roughly 25-30 minute ride from the city. I would recommend that you rent a apartment by his office so it would be easy for your Post visit at his office. I don't exactly remember the street where his office is located but it's off Ave Callao so if you find a place in Recoleta area it will be a short distance to his office.

Natali Pelcman
Username: Natali

Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 11:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Gabriela, Dr. Pelcman is a very well reknowned DDS, one of the best in the field and speaks fluent English. Here is his website: http://www.drspelcman.com/
phone: 4821-9070.

Massave

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 11:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dr g is on avenida Quintana.

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Here I go again and I pray this my last post before I book my flight and confirm the reservation for an apartment. I need to know for sure, for sure. I already know Dr. Guerrisi will be my doctor. As I said before, I was in a terrible accident almost 4 yrs. ago and left me disabled. I have my blood work Okayed and my Vascular surgeons saying Okay and my cardiologist saying Okay. BUT, I need assurance that should I have "God forbid" any challenging problems during the surgery or post; that this hospital is well equipped to help me same as if I were here at home. Can anyone soothe my concerns? I cannot really afford any of this, but decided life is short and I want to be HAPPY with ME for ME. Surgeries are always risky and I realize that after having over 24 in the past 4 yrs. But, I need to know my life is safe at this hospital IF IF IF IF anything is needed. For you that know Dr. Guerrisi can you tell me that if I want a very good facelift to really erase alot; will he be okay with that. No, I'm not looking for implants in my face. Also, I need my hips gone. Will he really get rid of all this excess and make it shapely via lipo? Just trying to finalize all my i's dotted and t's crossed. I will try to fly out on 9/14 to get there on the 15th and see Dr. G on the 17th and surgery on the 18th. and then the rest will be history. Please, please please please help me feel 100% about all of this. I appreciate all of you. And Lori, I hope you get back with me on this too as well as Michael and the others that have helped in the past. I'm 90% there. Just need further assurance from you. Thanks a million and God Bless

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 7:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Forgot one more thing. Can you tell me if the apartment I chose located not too far from Dr. G's office safe? Is it safe to stroll the streets to go to a cafe' or visit a couple of nearby places? Of course it would be a few days after the surgery, but would love to get out a little. Is it safe? Thanks y'all
Iris from good ole Louisiana

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 167
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 7:21 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Iris, I found the area around Dr. G office , Recoleta area a safe area. But, just like any large city one has to be alert since with a population of a city one never knows. I wouldn't wear fancy jewelry while walking the streets just to prevent problems. Just to give you an idea as a male I just wear jeans with a golf shirt during the day and at night dress up but take a taxi to and from. Just don't walk around like a tourist looking at the tall buildings like I use to see tourist do in nyc.. Walk like you own the place..Confident in you ways..

Lori G

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 9:28 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Iris,

I would have hoped you would have sent pictures to him and discussed the level of change you hope for and expect. The man can work wonders but I do not know if he will make you look new all at once. I can't speak for any facelift experience, but from what he told me, he never goes for a drastic change.

He can do wonders but again he had me send pics and we discussed for weeks what I want and what he felt he was willing to do. As you know I and the others have been thrilled with our results. But I have been present when he has turned down people because they were asking him to do something that he wasn't going to.

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks a million Michael and Lori--I am feeling so much better now. Lori, Dr. G has my pictures. We did this months ago. I know he won't do anything drastic as I wouldn't want him to, but I really, really hope to see somewhat of a dramatic difference. Happy to find out it's pretty safe and I will treat is same as New Orleans; just common sense and be aware of my surroundings. Not that we will out and about a whole lot, but we plan on a couple of things. Taxis will be our way of getting around also because I can't really walk a ton anyway. Again, thanks so very much. We are away from home right now, but when I return home; I will begin completing all necessary arrangements. Dr. G has a run down on all of my problems from my accident. Forgot to mention this to you Lori. I am so excited I ordered a few maxi dresses. These are not only comfortable, but attractive for any occasion. My family is actually the ones causing me such worry. They want to be assured that if my health "IF" were to go bad while having surgery; they want to know that they are equipped to care for me. Dr. G doesn't seem to be concerned and none of my doctors here aren't either. Good Night all and God Bless! Iris from Louisiana

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 168
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 1:55 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

You are welcome Iris, you are in good hands with Dr G. Also just as you mentioned treat it like New Orleans and you will be fine. In my opinion the area around Dr. G's office and surrounding barrios are safer than New Orleans. If you can handle N.O., You will handle Buenos Aires just fine. Enjoy that beautiful city with so much to do.

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 169
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 3:02 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Iris, I agree with Lori, Dr G favors a natural look in his procedures. I remember discussing this with him, where in my case he told me that he was going natural, refreshing my face but not over doing it where it could be spotted by others. Today, I mention I had a facelift and others just don't believe it since there is no evidence of it, that's how good Dr. G. Also, Dr G will not over do it with too many procedures at one time, one of the things that must be discussed with him.

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 3:24 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, whenever you have a minute; could you suggest a must see itinerary of some type. I hear lots of the cemetary. That would be nice to have been there and not miss the must see places. I never wish to come home having said "I wish I would have" I am imagining that after 3 to 4 days, I should be able to begin exploring slowly. I am thinking 12 days staying post surgery but if I need to stay longer; I shall schedule flight and apartment. Would you say I might need more time? i will atempt to sleep. Good night and God Bless you!!!! Thank you for being supportive for my continual questions. You are a Gem. Thanks again--Iris from Louisiana

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 3:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, I figured while doing the facelift, the ear surgery would fit right into the cuts he would be making for the lift anyway, but if he sees it's quite time sensitive; he may do the lipo another day. Not sure yet. He kind of lead me to believe it would be no problem to complete all in one day, but I'm sure his decision will depend on how I'm doing while being under for so many hrs. I'm going to respect his decisions. Just forgot to mention this. Not sure how his lipo procedures are, but I can only hope he removes all flab and shape it in order for my clothing to fit better. I'm at his disposal and will go with the flow and just be thankful. Really just looking for a Happy in my life for once since these past 4 yrs. have been so very sad for me. Okay, this time I mean it by saying good night and thanks again for listening.

Iris Plaisance

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 3:37 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

wish I could find a site to see his before and afters. That would be nice

Laleh Abidi
Username: Laleh

Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 3:13 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi,
I have tried to contact Dr. Guerrisi by emailing him at guerrisi@speedy.com.ar
Unfortunately all failed to reach him. Is there any other way to contact him.
Many thanks,
Laleh

MIchael Calero
Intermediate Member

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 9:12 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

you can reach him at joguerrissi@gmail.com

Laleh Abidi
Username: Laleh

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 2:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Michael. I was able to contact dr. G.
I am planning to go in April.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration