A Canadian fan... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » A Canadian fan... « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dorothy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2005 - 10:11 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Roberto,
Once again, I want to thank you on behalf of myself and my boyfriend Michael for answering all of our incessant questions. It's such a great service that you offer and because I'm not really a very computer-oriented person you have shown me what a wonderful connection the internet can be for people.

Wouldn't have got such prompt replies or be heading off to Argentina as well informed as I now feel. I really would love to buy you that drink. You don't live in NYC by any chance? I work there off and on but it's the only place that I really ever go on any kind of regular basis. If by chance you do, the next time I'm
there we must meet so I can bore you to death with my terrible pictures of your amazing country or something along those lines.

I have put your mother's address in my travel book and I really do hope I get the chance to meet her and tell her what a great guy I think you are. I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to visit your country. Although I have travelled quite extensively most of my life I have never been to South America. I once visited a place in Mexico, San Miguel de Allende, but that's about as close as I have been.

I think I'll have to write you an e-mail when I get back to tell you briefly about my trip (whether you're interested or not!) because now I feel in some strange way I've made a new friend. The only part I am somewhat dreading is the 15 hour flight!

With best regards, your friend from Canada.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

roberto
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2005 - 10:14 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you for your nice words, Dorothy.

Over the years, I became allergic to high rises and powerful egos, so I can't see myself traveling to NYC anytime soon. But leaving the invitation open makes it even more so interesting, perhaps even fateful. So now we have a firm deal in place and I expect you to honor it: once you are back from Argentina you will share your stories and pictures and I will make sure they find an eternal home in our website .

It's good that you are excited about Argentina. It will be nothing like Mexico. If the length of your flight becomes an issue, there is always xanax... Hope you write some more. Anyway, yell when you are back and have a wonderful trip.
Roberto

(Message edited by admin on January 08, 2005)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration