In spite of flight delays our trip wa... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » In spite of flight delays our trip was great! « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mali E
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 10:20 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Erna, we are back in the States finally.

We had a great trip despite the strike and the 11-12 hour delay of American Airline leaving from BA to Dallas. On Saturday our AA flight that was to leave at 10:30 at night was delayed until 1:40 and then they told us it will leave on Sunday, so we left the airport and went to our relatives house and finally the flight left on Sunday at 10 am, we got home at 2AM Monday. But we are home now and we had a good trip. Thanks for all your hard work. Everything worked beautifully and I will be sure to use your services for ourselves and also the rest of the family who visits Argentina.

I am glad we did not wait around that day to travel on Aerolineas as I hear the strike is still going on.

MALI E
Berkeley, CA

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration