Back home but can't forget Argentina.... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » Back home but can't forget Argentina... « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dick And Eunice P
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 1:49 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

About four hours ago, we walked back through our front door - aglow with warm memories of a uniquely beautiful country and equally beautiful people that made our experience so fulfilling and satisfying - in particular, one "La Maestra", Erna Rosenfeld, and her "gang" of cohorts, Daniel and the "quiet ones" of the office, not to mention, of course, Barzei [spelling?] and Natalio - and your Florida-based internet guru and son, Robert! All added a special touch to our visit.

Erna you and your team are one-of-a-kind in the world of travel agencies! Your enthusiasm, your warmth and your total commitment to your clients made us feel more like "family" than like 'clients.' I don't know of any other travel agent who would open her home to so-called clients as you did to my wife and myself. Especially for Eunice, your home was a true "safe harbour" since she fought off a nasty cold and laryngitis. Check-in at Ezeiza went smoothly and the plane actually pushed away from the gate at 10:00 PM sharp - 5 minutes ahead of schedule. Washington/Dulles arrival was likewise ahead of schedule, and our "puddle-jumper" short flight to Philadelphia kept up the pattern with a 15-minute early arrival there. So, only 45 minutes after scheduled touchdown in Philly, we were home.

Our sons came over to see the pictures (300 of them in my digital camera!) and hear all about our wonderful vacation. Already, we have our son wondering if he shouldn't make Argentina the venue for the honeymoon he and his new bride will take in April immediately following their wedding!

Eunice and I wanted you and your colleagues to know how deeply we appreciated your sterling work on our behalf and your great warmth and support. We have a strong feeling that this won't be our only visit to Argentina!

Fondest wishes,
Dick & Eunice
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dick And Eunice P
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Test

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration