Dear ErnaWe absolutely loved our time... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » Dear ErnaWe absolutely loved our time in Argentina « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Agnes and Graham
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Erna,

we are home and now recovered from the very long journey...25 hours house to house.

We absolutely loved our time in Argentina. We have fantastic pictures and haven't stopped telling all the world just how well it all worked and how much we enjoyed it all. Everyone wants to know which were the highlights, but there were so many! And we will return one day.

Just wanted to thank you for your input; all the flights were OK and all in row 4 or 5! It was also very interesting to meet you and your fiancee. I think that you have an excellent arrangement there!

I did text you immediately after our meeting but in case you didn't get it, I repeat that we want to thank you for your kind gift of the shawl and the CD, very kind of you and quite unexpected.

With kind regards,
Agnes and Graham

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration