A great time! Calafate and more... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » A great time! Calafate and more... « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kevin and M
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hola Erna -

We're getting back to the daily grind of life in the U.S. We really had such a nice trip. So many new experiences and such nice people all along the way. There really was no place we can pick that was our favorite because all places had at least something that we treasure. Buenos Aires for the vibrant, friendly city, Santa Rita for it's world-away relaxation and friendly staff, El Calafate for it's resort town feel, Puerto Piramides for the whales. I can't tell you enough how we both are so glad we chose to come to Argentina, and how lucky we are to find you.

Tell Natalio that meeting him was a highlight of our trip, and though I am every bit the gentleman, I can never come close to the polished charmer that is Natalio. Melanie has to settle for second best.

Please, please don't send that money for the change that WE made. I assume you also had to pay for the change in pickup from Aeroparque, and I'm sorry we had to make the change, but it made our time in Palermo so much more enjoyable.

Sending some pictures in a few separate emails. I know the few pictures can't tell the whole story, but we had such a great time and we have around 300 in all to remember Argentina by. Any you choose to use on your website are fine, except the one with Melanie in the tub. That's for you and Natalio only!!!

Love and remembrance,

Kevin and Melanie

Bahia Onelli

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration