Our stay in Argentina was wonderful. Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » Our stay in Argentina was wonderful. « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Karen
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 12:23 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Erna,

I meant to be in touch when Bob and I first returned home to thank you for all you did to make our stay in Argentina so wonderful. We appreciated your help in arranging our visit to Iguazu, which was amazing. I also wanted to thank you for inviting us to meet you and your family for tea. That was one of the highlights of our time in Buenos Aires. The lovely shawl you gave me is a beautiful reminder of your hospitality.

I have friends who are planning a trip to Buenos Aires. They are antique dealers and will want to spend time in the shops of San Telmo (and elsewhere if there are other places they should visit for that purpose -- I suspect you will be able to tell them where the best items can be found.) I also encouraged them to visit Iguazu, and told them you could help make the arrangements, as you did for us. (Hopefully, they won't face a pilot strike the way we did!). If they contact you, I'm sure you will be a big help to them, as you were for us.

Regards, Karen.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration