Argentina all the way... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Blog | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Testimonials » Argentina all the way... « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Susan H.
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 10:41 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you for the information and the contact. I have forwarded it to my daughter. It's all so ironic..... She and her fiance are on their way to Balcarce right now (should be there on Saturday) to check out the wedding site, farm land and paragliding possibilities! Your mom has been very helpful and patient, trying to help us get this group from A to B in a very short time frame. We are very appreciative.

The reason these two Americans have decided to get married in Argentina is because of people like you and your mother....they have had nothing but positive experiences and met only wonderful people! Thank you very much.

Regards,
Susan

mirjana jovanovic
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I am planning my wedding for october 2005 in buenos aires. My fiance is originally from there but he does not know about hair salons, makeup stylists or bridal gown salons. Do you have any knowlege or recommendations?

Roberto
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Mirjana.

Yes, I can probably give you a few names. Both my mother and my sister live in Buenos Aires and they should have some answers for you... Check back the board in a few days. I will ask her to drop a couple of names, maybe some argentine websites too, if there are any...

Erna
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 3:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Mirjana, a sure bet will be Giordano. But is always such a personal choice... Once in BA you should contact a few locals and check their opinions. You are welcome to stop by our offices.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration