Wakeboard, relax and adventure in the... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Outdoor Activities » Wakeboard, relax and adventure in the Delta(Tigre) « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Harry
Username: Harry

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, February 19, 2007 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey.! hi for everyone!...

Here is a very good option for you to have fun, adventure, relax or feel adrenaline;) in the Delta del Parana(Tigre) only 30km away from Buenos Aires. The oportunity to practice or learn water sports(wakeboard, wakeskate, wakesurf, water ski) or travel all around the zone in a cool boat.

With a full and complete service(all inclusive): transfers, all the equipments for the sports, well stocked bar service on board(gatorade, red bull, beers, champagne, snacks, and much more), lunch in riverside restaurants or in a private island...

A special personal and private tour.(minium 2 per.)

The rates per person starts in U$S60.- to U$S120.- for one full day(10hs) or half day(5hs) (depending the type of tour and activities)

Olso you can stay for more days in the middle of the Delta...pure nature, in the private island.-

DELTA EXPERIENCE.COM

chek more in: http://www.deltaexperience.com

or for more information write to: info@deltaexperience.com

Work all days, so no problem with that: Monday to Sunday.

enjoy it=)

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 9:42 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Harry, welcome! This seems like a nice offer...

As per my email to you, I have pruned some of your posts. Main reason is that most members have subscribed to all topics meaning we all got your promotion in numerous occasions. Also, we prefer that new members become part of the community by contributing useful information for a little while, as opposed to signing up just for self-promotion. I understand everyone has to make a living but it will inspire more confidence in others if you are a regular contributor and not just a by-passer looking for biz.

Not lecturing you, but since this happened in the past I am taking the opportunity to set some public guidelines.

Max Kirsch
Username: Max

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 9:49 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Roberto, lecture, lecture. After receiving about 7 of those posts, I was certainly ready to box him, not to mention my increasing lack of interest in his promotion. They hurt themselves when they act like this. Thanks for your response to him. Max

Harry
Username: Harry

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 11:43 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you for your advice and sorry. I didnīt know very well the rules of this forum until now. This is not my first forum...I am olso in another forums and i never have problems. I respect the rules of everyone so relax and dont worry...I will be more careful next time.

take care

Harry

PD: be sure that the tours and activities that we offer are excelent, professional, complete and very personal. If I write/post and promote them a lot is because we feel it...we do it with love and passion.

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 1:03 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

That is fine, Harry.

Max, I heard some good news for your today. Have a fabuluous trip in April!

Kathy Sullivan
Username: Kathy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 2:18 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I agree with Max. I get all the postings and after opening one after the other about the delta trip I started deleting the forum posts without opening them. Good job Roberto

Tom
Advanced Member
Username: Diverdown48

Post Number: 325

Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Once again Roberto

You're the man.

Bravo

florencia
Username: Flopy26

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 2:26 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

yes roberto I received around 7 postings! of delta is the same that I send 7 postings about barts,only I send when somebody need apartment non for promotion!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration