Shipping wine from Argentina Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Investment opportunities in Argentina » Shipping wine from Argentina « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Graham
Username: Richg

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 11:22 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of shipping wine from Argentina?

I'm looking in to do it commercially.

Any advice would be great,

Cheers

Rich

Leandro
Username: Leandro

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

hi, what kind of wine or winery that want to receive in your country? I'm from Mendoza.
At some point wines exported to the USA was very interesting to me, changed the methods, you send information
my email is: leandro.vdv@gmail.com

Bob Frassinetti
Username: Frassinetti

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 12:25 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Rich,

As to shipping wine from Argentina to the USA, Wine and all beverages need to have both here and at destinations certificates to its contents and quality. Also to some Sates of the US they are certain laws that apply and a licenses are needed…..

Purchase for the wine has to go thru the local nations Banks, from the buyer in the USA, and an to the actual shipping you will need as well as a custom broker, an export license is also need as well as a shipper, the 3 can go hand in hand, or know each other so they work for a common goal …… this cuts a bit of the red tape…. They will provide all special export invoices which will be needed. Also you will need certificates from the Agricultural Ministry for the origin and contents of the wine...... most countries who import will also need certificates from that side….. if you are interested in doing this it’s not as hard as it seems, all you need is good will, time and a small investment well before hand.

It’s not just placing items in a container and placing a stamp on it………..

So meantime, Invest in all that Argentina has to offer from Museum quality Art to Fashion from Antiques to Real Estate, and enjoy living with Arts and Antiques and Travelling all Argentina, Chile or Uruguay for them ....... read all about it here: http://www.frassinetti.com Phone: +54 911 6965 1955 or in B's A's: 15 6965 1955

Chat any time, Bob Frassinetti

Richard Graham
Username: Richg

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks guys,

Leandro, I will send you an email.

Bob, great info, thanks

Rich

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration