Terrain for sale in Mendoza Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Investment opportunities in Argentina » Terrain for sale in Mendoza « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Leandro
Username: Leandro

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 11:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi
Terrain (1500 meters) for sale in Vistalba-Lujan de cuyo-Mendoza in front of a winery Carlos Pulenta wine and near winery Fabre Montmayou in Roque Saenz Peņa Sreet.
Excellent view of the Cordillera de los Andes.
All srvice included (luz, agua, gas).
The property is ready to transfer, has no legal problems.
The price 73000 usd
leandro.vdv@gmail.com
http://www.propiedades-en-mendoza.blogspot.com/

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1699
Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 8:04 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Ah... Carlos Pulenta. My former boss, haha.

WTMendoza.com
Advanced Member
Username: Welcometomendoza

Post Number: 258

Posted on Saturday, May 24, 2008 - 9:06 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Roberto - LOL

I happen to know this is a special area of Mendoza so most likley this piece (and others like it) could be interesting.
the price translates to about 155 pesos per square meter which is roughly going price in this area dependng if in private neighborhood or not, actual cost for utilities plug-in , the stunning mountain view from all points on the lot, and distance from the main road (too close could be kinda noisy since it is key road)

Roberto, do you know if Carlos allows ya to stroll across the road with your jug and fillerup from the tank? Ah, just one of the many benefits of being a winery neighbor, true for many wineries, cheers

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1701
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 12:55 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

That was funny, haha.

I wouldn't know that but I can tell you this other story -hijacking Leandro's thread-. I actually worked at the export dpt. of Trapiche in charge of Carlos for about 3 years. The Pulenta family had many members managing different dpts. both in BA as well as Mendoza and San Juan. I rarely got to see him as he spent much of his time in Mendoza and he was also involved in a few side businesses. The export division was based in BA because logistics required it (port) and I spent countless days and nights at the port loading ships. Some of these shipments were small tankers of 3000 tons that were contracted out the west coast of Africa. Loading these carriers from tanktainers (liquid train containers coming from Mendoza and San Juan) was a large, logistic endeavour that demanded the coordination of different teams. One of these were the stevedores at the port.

So speaking of jugs and fillerups from the tank, it just happened that the stevedores were ALWAYS ready with their buckets (yes, buckets not jugs) looking for holes in the hoses filling up the manifold in the carriers. It was so funny to see them collecting the -FREE- wine that would drip out of the hoses... a big party for them. We strongly alerted them never to drink such wine as it usually contained CO2 for preservation purposes throughout the shipment... to no avail. We would later see them running to the restrooms with upset stomachs. And it happened again and again and again.

Anyway, perhaps Leandro can post some pics and additional information later. This lot seems big enough for a nice house and a backyard.

(Message edited by admin on May 25, 2008)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration