Learning Spanish in Argentina Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Learning Spanish in Argentina « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roderick
Username: Roderick

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 3:41 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi; I have been to Argentina a few times and loved it and now I want to look at taking Spanish for 3 months. I hope that will be long enough to get a grasp of the language for some conversation. I have been to Cordoba and liked the area. I have never been to Mendoza yet but am planning on going there. I have been looking on the internet to find what schools are the best for me to go to. Could someone give me some advice if it would be better to go to Cordoba or Mendoza, and what spanish schools are the best for me in these places. Thanks so much for any assistance.

Cheers!!

Roderick Chapman

Pablo Fernando Edgardo
Username: Radlovasky

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 2:49 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, well my english is not really good, but maybe i can help you, i'm living in cordoba, i work and study here, i know the city really well, and there is a spanish school for foreigners.. if u need more info just send me an email to radlovasky@hotmail.com . bye bye

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1383
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Pablo and welcome. I think it will be a good idea if you can post the information you say you have here at the forum... and benefit all of us. This is the main reason for having a forum. And sorry to Roderick noone has been able to answer you yet.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration