Traveling for Plastic Surgery in Arge... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Destinations in Argentina » Traveling for Plastic Surgery in Argentina? « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Veronica Espinosa
Username: Veronicaespinosa

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

I started being an advisor in Plastic Surgery since I saw how people (foreigners) were exploited by greedy companies who risk people's life in the hands of surgeons who are not even members of the society of Plastic Surgery so then I decided to made my own web page www.veronicaespinosa.com to advise people so that their whole experience could be excellent. Obviously I get paid fot the advisory, coordination, facilitation and liaison but you will be certain that you will be in the best hands.

So,
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF PLASTIC SURGERY?
ARGENTINA COULD BE THE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR “DREAM TO COME TRUE”, BUT GET A TRANSPARENT ADVISE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING… DON’T RISK YOUR LIFE!!!

ARGENTINA IS LESS EXPENSIVE BECAUSE THE ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY, BUT BEWARE NOT ALL THE COMPANIES ARE HONEST.

It is important to get advise to know where to go and don’t forget to follow the rules:

1.All the surgeons must be Members of the Buenos Aires Society of Plastic Surgery.
2.They have to be certified by Argentinean Society of Plastic Surgery and members of many other international Societies as well and even they are Professors of the best Argentinean Universities of Medicine (School of Plastic Surgery).
3.They have to have hospital privileges to perform the procedure in many Hospitals and other facilities.
4.They have to have many years of experience so they are specialized to fulfill your expectations and also to handle any kind of complication.
5.You need to get a complete pre-surgical exam (blood test and EEG) to be certain that you are a good candidate for the procedure. You might need to send a picture so the surgeon can give you his opinion.
6.Ask to provide you the exact information about where your procedure will be performed, so you can be certain that it has all the security guidelines and that All the surgical facilities would be accredited and have all the needed structure.
7.Ask the exact cost of your procedure.
8.Ask information of the procedure, the risks and the expected time of recovery and also when you will be able to start your work again.
9.You can leave the country only after your surgeon consider you can do it and ABOUT TOURISM that will depend on the type of procedure and if the surgeons thinks you will not risk your health doing so.
10.All the devices and products used, meet U.S. standards because they are bought at known international companies.
11.The cost of the procedure is less EXPENSIVE because the economic situation of the country. A couple of years, surgeons and hospitals were able to get the best equipment because the US$ was ONE-ONE. Nowadays, there is almost 3 pesos per US$ 1, so that is why it is less expensive…

If you have any question write to me to info@veronicaespinosa.com
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jude OHara
Username: Jude1971

Post Number: 21

Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 11:52 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

Great advice Veronica, just to add that there are other options. If you contact me you´ll be referred to the right Surgeon for your particular case for free, we don´t charge for any of the services that Veronica provides, we´re a charity. If you are happy with the outcome of your surgery you may want to make a discretionary donation to our children´s fund that directly helps children in need of cleft surgery or skin expansion surgeries that don´t have the resources to have the parts of their bodies that need fixing. Our patients are preferring to help transform the lives of children as a by product of their surgery by donating a little of the money they don´t have to pay a "middle man" directly to the kids.

www.aestheticargentina.org/children.php

More details on my profile.
Thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration