Post Number: 2
|Posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 - 2:29 pm: |
Need some help with my itinerary.
Going to Argentina in July/Aug for approximately three weeks. Want to focus mainly on Patagonia. Due to some obvious and professional limitations we can only do it in July – August. So, as you can see, I am in a desperate situation.
The question is, if I fly to Ushuaia from BA and want to travel my way up to BA in two weeks,
Visiting the following places,
• El Calafate
• Los Glaciers National Park.
• El Chalten
• Upsala glaciers,
• Peninsula Valdes (The San Jose and Nuevo Gulfs)
• Bariloche and The Lake Region - Back to BA.
What is the best way to touch all these places from Ushuaia and get back to BA in about 15 days?
2. How should I work my way up to BA? What will be an efficient itinerary that will cover the most and can be done in two weeks.
Another unrelated question is, if I had three to four extra days in hand, should I try to see Iguazu or go to Mendoza rather?
Appreciate your time.
Post Number: 1067
|Posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 - 3:43 pm: |
Post Number: 1
|Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 - 3:36 pm: |
hello, im a new user so i hope this is in the right bit! I need help with my itinerary.
I will be in Argentina from aug 26th for a month. I start in BA then go to Iguazu.( BA - Iguazu by plane)
From there, I was thinking about going to Salta tho there doesnt seem to be a direct bus.
1. would i need to go from Iguazu - Rosario ( bus) then Rosario - Salta ( bus)
2. The rest of my (rough) plan was then Salta - Cordoba- Mendoza- Bariloche -Sntiago where i fly from at the end of sept.
Is this going to be too much? I dont want to make the mistake of cramming too much in.
3. therefore, what could i omit? salta or bariloche?
4. I could afford another internal flight as well as the BA-Iguazu one but the rest needs to be bus travel.
I know this is just an outline at this stage but i would much appreciate any advice!
Post Number: 1
|Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 2:51 pm: |
Post Number: 2
|Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 2:57 pm: |
hace muchos anyos que mi mejor amiga y yo queremos visitar Argentina. En octubre se presenta la ocasion (3 semanas)
el itinerario que habia pensado es: Rio de Janeiro 3 dias, Igauzu 2dias, Buenos Aires (tengo ganas de conocer a Bianca, una argentinita "amadrinada", asi que me gustaria estar unos 5-6 dias) y luego... un no lo tengo muy claro: bariloche-calafate-glaciares. y ya subir a buenos aires para coger el avion de vuelta a casa (Espanya)
me gustaria que me aconsejases sobre el itinerario. y como ir "bajando". autobus?? (no tenemos un gran presupuesto, pero tampoco se si es mucha paliza y son realmente mas baratos)
crees que podemos ir reservando hoteles sobre la marcha o deberiamos tenerlo preparado ya desde casa? (cuales son los precios mas o menos. hotel decente pero la idea es ir a dormir y pasar el dia fuera)
bueno, siento todo este parrafon...
gracias por tu tiempo