Looking for Expats in Bariloche or BA... Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Looking for Expats in Bariloche or BA for TV Show « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

House Hunters International
Username: Househunterscasting

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,

I'm a casting assistant on an American TV show called "House Hunters International." We are currently casting episodes of our program and would like you to participate in our show!

Our show follows home buyers through their search for a home in countries around the world. Participating in our show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a home and new life abroad. In addition, you will receive compensation for your time and efforts. Contributors should be fluent in English and between the ages of 25-50.

If you might be interested in participating with our show, let me know and I can send you more information. Please contact househunterscasting@leopardfilms.com.

Have a wonderful day.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration