Info on Mendoza Contact us | Log In | Log Out | Argentina Forums
Travelsur Home | Admin | Register | Edit Profile | Search

Argentina Travel Advice » Living in Argentina » Info on Mendoza « Previous Next »
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

valeria
Username: Valley07

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 10:10 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

}Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me some information...My finace went back to his home country, Argentina 2 mths ago...he's living in Mendoza. Im going over there in Dec...I planned to go until march to check it out and see what possibilities are out there for me. But now I'm thinkin of staying and going to school there. I wanted to get some feedback on different colleges or technical schools I can look up. Also if anyone knows of a government website of some type that can maybe give me some insight to what the salaries are like and what kind of careers pay more. I've got some college credits from here but Idk if theyll count for anything down there. Im 21 years old and originally from Uruguay, Idk if having a Uruguay citizenship will be to my advantage or just not count for anything. I still have to call the consulate and ask what I have to do in order to study and work there. As much as my fiance loves it down there and I'm sure I will to, I would like to know what kinda of possibilities are out there. Some people I talk to say aregntina is doing great and others tell me the opposite but then again you could say the same of the U.S....anyway...if anyone has any insight plz respond...thank u!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roberto
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1200
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Valeria, welcome! Looks like you want very specific information (from Mendoza). Here is a list of companies that you can cold call to check for openings.

http://www.computrabajo.com.ar/bt-emp-ST013-21.htm
http://www.mendozaclasificados.com.ar/ (clasificados)
http://www.clasificados.losandes.com.ar/Profesiona les.asp

This would be the best way to see what the going rates are for a range of jobs.

I doubt your US college credits will be of any use but this has to be checked with an institution down there. I also believe your Uruguay passport will make no difference when it comes to immigration paperwork but it might open more doors the fact that you speak the language.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Argentina Directory
(Local resources)

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Argentina Forum | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | FORUM GUIDELINES/HELP | Directory Submissions | Travel Directory | Argentina Vacation Administration